Friday, May 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness May

Hey everyone I made it just in time.  I'm on vacation right now so not doing much stitching but I'm into the 7th page on my paradise piece by love thy thread.  For those of you who don't know, gifted gorgeousness is hosted by Jo of serendipitous stitching.  We're supposed to stitch on a piece that we were gifted or that we are stitching for someone else.  I'm stitching paradise for my cousin's wedding.  I'm working on page 6 which is the 8th page of the pattern and I'm almost halfway through the top row.
I can't wait until I finish this and can gift it.  Even though it won't be on time I know she'll love it.

13 comments:

  1. Great progress Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great - enjoy your vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! It is such a cheery project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I can't believe how big this project is! The colours are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will definitely love it, it's so beautiful. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous progress! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's going to be a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitching looks stunning! You asked about those lines that tends to show when you stitch 10 by 10 squares. I don't strictly stith the square. If the colour continues right next to the border I stitch over the lines so those lines wouldn't be so obvious. I also wash and iron my work after stitching. I have also heard that you can get rid of those lines by putting the fabric on the fridge and the ironing it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete