Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Progress and some vacation pics


I got some stitching done but not a lot.  My mother-in-law has been in town and so it's been going from one theme park to another for the most part.  The only stitching time I've gotten in has been in the car ride on the way to Tampa for an anniversary baseball game.  
This is about a third of the first of 3 jewels.  It's hard to see but the thread is all metallic.  Sorry I don't have more progress but I did get to go to the new harry potter diagon alley that opened a few weeks ago at universal.  For any Harry potter fan you'll love it.  

That's my hubby in the last pic ;).  We also got a chance to see the beach and our team won just like they did at our rehearsal "dinner" (instead of dinner we did hot dogs and beer at the game).  

That's all for now I'll update you soon!

C'mon stitch happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment