Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Was a Very Bad Girl

I purchased my very first HAED chart.  Since I already made my SFS for March I'm counting this in April.  My birthday is in April so I may count this as a birthday spend if I get any money.  If not no biggie since I have $75 left :)  For those of you who don't read my comments, Megan correctly guessed the right phrase.  It's "Smell the sea and feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly".  Congrats Megan!  I went ahead and sent her an HAED since that's what she chose so I decided hey since I'm already going through all of the work of putting in my credit card info I may as well buy myself one too ;)  They're currently having a 25% off coupon which is good through the 6th. 

Since I hadn't really started the contest yet she decided to have a giveaway on her blog as well.  She was planning on having one anyway so the timing worked well :)  Head on over and check it out: The Girl That Stitches

So I'm sure none of you want to see what I chose :D well too bad I'm showing you anyway

I love Disney and this one spoke to me.  I love a lot of the Annya Kai designs and I wanted something brighter than Maleficent although she's also on my list.  I like her Little Mermaid as well but HAED hasn't charted that one up yet unfortunately.  I don't know how long I'll be able to wait to start her but I only need 17 threads I don't already have.  See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous chart so it doesn't surprise me that it jumped into the cart with mine! LOVE the colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I did not realise you were running a competition!! Lol ha ha I was guessing the phrase as I was curious!! Ha ha congratulations to the winner and happy stitching to her!! I was having fun trying to think up what it might be what your stitching!! Ha ha so now I cannot wait to see it actually stitched!!

    Eeeeek you have taken the plunge and are going to stitch a HAED !! Go You!! Well I looked at them, love a few designs, I don't think I am brave enough yet!! Cannot wait to see tour beautiful chosen design all stitched up.....brilliant :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that one. Very whimsical :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful choice, a great new stash and I hope you're going to be "bad" and start stitching it soon, because I want to see your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely HAED - the colours are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful choice! Will be exciting to watch this progress;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in your new chart! Look forward to seeing you start this one - soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the HAED addiction. I have 6 in my working on pile now haha. You picked a gorgeous one! I look forward to watching it progress.

    ReplyDelete