Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I'm back!!!

And I'm sorry to say I didn't do a single stitch while I was away!  I don't feel too bad though because I had a lot of fun.  I'll do a trip report a little later but I have finally caught up reading all of your blogs.  It took a good 4 hours to read everything so I'm sorry if I didn't comment.  Now I'm off to do laundry unless the laundry fairy decides to love me and come to my rescue!  And before I forget Nancy is having another giveaway: http://victorianmottosamplershoppe.blogspot.com/2015/03/spring-fling-stitching-give-away-over.html?showComment=1426096242758&m=1 so go check her out.  I may get in my first post tonight we'll see.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to know you had fun! Will be waiting for that trip report;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!
    Looking forward to hearing about what you got up to!!
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear about it. If you find the laundry fairy send her my way haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you have had a lovely time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Heather! So glad you had a great time; you're completely forgiven for not stitching. There's just too much fun to be had on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete