Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness March

Hello again everyone.  Sorry for not posting about my trip yet it seems I've been doing nothing but working and sleeping since I got back.  I do have some progress to show though.  Yay!  Last month I was about halfway through the first word:
And now I'm almost done with the first word:

I think I may start stitching by page instead of by column so we'll see how it goes.  Sorry it's a short update I haven't really done much.  But I should have my trip report up soon!

13 comments:

  1. Wow!! Look at all that colour!! It's beautiful ... My word it must of taken you simply ages to stitch...but great progress.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great progress Heather.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a LOT of stitching right there!! It is fun watching this piece grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving these colors:) , very nice stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you have certainly made progress on this sizable design! You are an ambitious stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one so far and I'm still trying to guess what it says LOL. You really are moving right along. Are you still on track or close to meet your deadline? I know you said it will be a little bit late. Maybe you can get caught up soon. I have a love/hate relationship with deadlines LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super progress! Your fingers must be hot and tired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.

    We have a whole word! The word just pops against those oranges so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours! Can't wait to see more :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh all that orange would be driving me bonkers by now! :D I would be so excited to start the blues. You've made fantastic progress on this piece so far.

    ReplyDelete