Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another Post=Another Page Finish!

My needle has been flying as I spent my Halloween finishing up my page on Paradise while watching Halloween movies.  

Last post I was here:

Now I'm here:
I'm going to start with the sun so I can see how it fits in the U.  Well after I do the letters because I have to stitch those first.

I took a picture after each color unless there was only one stitch in that color.  I'm posting them below if you're interested :). If not thanks for stopping by I'll see you next time!










10 comments:

  1. Another page completed, another milestone reached. Now to see the next page finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Good to see you sticking with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great, congrats on the page finish!
    There were some really good Halloween movies this year, great for stitching to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a lot of stitching, I love the fabric. Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on another page finish!!! Your needle is indeed flying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're flying through this one!! Congrats on finishing another page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoo another page finished!!! Keep it going girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Great page finish! Can't wait to see how the next page looks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! You did a lot of progress... even while watching horror movies, haha.

    ReplyDelete