Saturday, October 11, 2014

Column 1 Half Done and Peacock Progress

I got a lot done this week. I'm a little over halfway done with the first column of Magical World which means I'll be starting the book soon. I got to the bottom of page 9 and page 17 is next.
This is before:
 
And this is after:

















The dark part is the end of the knife.  I'm pretty proud of myself I got quite a bit done.  It's still a lot of confetti.  I also got some stitches into Peacock which is more green than I remembered but it'll be pretty.

















And it was almost 50/50 but Halloween Red was the winner so that will get stitched up soon.  It's not really calling me at the moment though so I'll probably get more Peacock in now.  Thanks everyone for voting!  See you next week!  Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment