Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Swirling Started

I've started on Swirling Peacock and the left swirls are done. 
I'm loving the colors so far.  I'm going to work on the swirls on the other side before I start the main body because at that point it's more solid so I can start parking (which is that strand of blue in the pic).  I've also got more of the Halloween done.
It doesn't look like much but this is 3 pages large and this is half of one page so I should get it done for Halloween!  I'm hoping to get another column done today but it's already 5 so we'll see.

I just found out that my dad and his girlfriend are bringing my niece and nephew out to see me!  So excited!  They're not coming out until late September but I miss seeing them (I just saw them a few months ago but this is their first time coming out to see me since I moved).  And Diagon Alley opened at Universal today so they will get to see it.  I'm not going out there until next month because I'm blocked out but also because it's crazy.  450 minute lines for one of the rides.  Ummm...no. 

Anyway one of the places I get a lot of stitching done is at work when I'm waiting for my husband to pick me up.  We share a car so sometimes I have a few hours.  But I got a great organizer to carry everything with me and it takes up a small footprint.
It's actually a small electronics organizer but works perfect for my purposes.  It holds all my floss, needles, scissors, beads and fabric and the best part is that it's big enough for two projects.
This is the other side.  The bottom zippered pocket has velcro and folds back so I have access to my fabric.  I make sure I roll the fabric the opposite way each time so it doesn't set in the creases.  I just love it because it fits perfectly in my purse and I don't like patterned fabrics so it's pretty.  For anyone who wants it: Case

That's all for now happy stitching!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!

    Love your blog. And your stitching projects are looking really good :)

    ReplyDelete