Saturday, October 4, 2014

Page 1 Column 1 Finish

I've finished the end of the first column of the first page.  It doesn't seem like a lot but there's a lot of confetti in every set of 100.  I'm getting the urge to pick up Peacock again so we'll see how that goes. 
This is the first page progress so far.  I'm moving next to page 9 which is the next set of this column.  My family has left town so other than unpacking my house I should be making some good progress.  This 400 stitches I did in two nights.  I have to go job hunting too though as I just can't pay the bills with my current job so that'll take up some time.    If only I could make money cross stitching ;).  I also need to figure out which Halloween color to start next so I'll have a poll up to help me decide.  Which color should I start next?
Which Halloween Color Next?
 
pollcode.com free polls
>

No comments:

Post a Comment