Saturday, September 13, 2014

A finish and vacation!

I'm happy to say Halloween Blue is done!  The black wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and my goal to have it done before my trip has been met.  I finished it last night and I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting for my European vacation! Enough talk on with the pics!

I brought all of my stuff to start on Magical World and a long flight but a lot of it will probably be sleeping.  

After my last post I reached ten followers!  That means it's giveaway time!  The rules are: you must comment on this post saying you want to enter and you must be a follower.  The prize will be a piece of hand dyed fabric.  In your comment please tell me what count/kind of fabric you stitch on and which colors you want dyed (max of 3).  Keep in mind what colors mix well.  Good luck!

Until next time,
The hills are alive with the sound of stitching!

And a European Vacation quote:
Clark Griswold: There's Buckingham Palace, kids. That's where the Queen lives and works.
Audrey Griswold: Works? What does she do, Dad?
Clark Griswold: She queens... and vacuums.

No comments:

Post a Comment